Ayurvedic Beauty Care (ABC)
This program is taught by Ayurvedic Doctors who specialize in beauty therapies to introduce you to the concept of Ayurvedic Beauty Care. This course will illustrate to you that many ailments have a root cause and that by learning how to manage the root cause, you will be able to solve all or most of the ailments. We will analyze some common issues involving the head, skin, eyes and mouth and how to treat them. We will also go over practices designed to maintain good health in a preventative fashion that results in beautiful hair, skin, face and feet, true beauty from the inside out!
Some of the topics covered include:
- Hair Care – common problems and their remedies
- Skin and Face Care – avoiding blemishes, acne, and wrinkles
- Eye Care – routines for bright and vibrant eyes
- Hand and Foot Care – Herbal remedies for common issues
- Mouth Care – fresh breath and a white smile
- Remedies for Beauty Care – herbal preparations, special treatments and concoctions
- Rewriting the saying that beauty is only skin deep and give due credit to the importance of the skin and keeping it healthy
- Learn the gentle and natural ways to beautify the skin and body
- Emphasize that even though beauty is unique to each individual, the signs of good healthy can be seen through beauty which is important
Basics of Ayurveda (BOA), Preventive Practices of Ayurveda (PPA), Ayurvedic Wellness Massage (AWM)
Eighteen hours of this course will be live streamed; the remaining 18 hours will be offered on site at Kerala Ayurveda Academy India in Kochi. The onsite portion will be 3 days sessions of live lectures, hands on practicum and interactive sessions.
$240 Online Fee
$550 On Campus Fee